This time, a day before her first birthday and upcoming photo shoot, I decided for something better than anything I can do. So we went to Cookie Cutters. She got strapped in a little toy car, got to watch TV, and didn't complain a bit! By the end she was getting a little sick of it, but then she got a balloon and that made everything better. When the haircut was over, she had two little pink twisties in her hair, banana-scented mousse and sparkly hair spray. SO cute!
Just like Lily Tomlin's Edith Ann, I come to you from my giant rocking chair to tell you stories about the goings-on at my house. And that's the truth.....
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Ava gets a haircut
This time, a day before her first birthday and upcoming photo shoot, I decided for something better than anything I can do. So we went to Cookie Cutters. She got strapped in a little toy car, got to watch TV, and didn't complain a bit! By the end she was getting a little sick of it, but then she got a balloon and that made everything better. When the haircut was over, she had two little pink twisties in her hair, banana-scented mousse and sparkly hair spray. SO cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, SO cute! She should be a baby model. Except that you would never do such a thing to your child (and rightly so).
ReplyDelete